“Is the wind at your back?” asked my friend Saheeb when I saw him today. “Are you dancing?”
What a marvelous greeting!
How is the universe conspiring to show you your truest self?
Is the sun shining on your face?
Have you answered the invitation to heal the world?
What does the rhythm of the cosmos tell you?
Is the wind at your back?
Are you finding the keys to your desires?
Are you dancing?
1. Helpful questions from a compassionate heart
2. Reminders that sometimes it’s okay to stall, to rest, to wait, to pause: this is different from paralysis or stagnation, though it’s hard for me sometimes to tell the difference.
3. Playing with the stones at the shop. I named one large piece of iron ore The Stone of the Waking Dragon
4. Staying attuned and awake. This is a blessing and also painful, but still I am grateful to be awake and awakening, to be part of it all.
5. Two five-egg days in a row!
May we walk in Beauty.