1. Wisteria blooming on the balcony railing
2. Ferns all over the place. They’ve gone from fiddleheads to waist high in less than two weeks.
3. Some neighbor up the street neatly mowed a grassy area, but left a big circle of grape hyacinths un-mowed. Sometimes I just love people.
4. The moon in blue afternoon sky, caught in the branches of the walnut tree.
5. My fire bird, my weaver bird, my oriole is back. I have not seen him, but I heard his notes dropping like molten gold from the high branches of the poplar tree. Soon I’ll see that flash of flame high in the green.
May we walk, may we fly, in Beauty!