I am typing this at my parents’ house, remembering my gratitude list of yesterday. Outside the window, a little baby bunny was washing her face in the garden under a flowering bush, and a chickadee brought a seed to eat on the perch my dad has set up right outside the window. The boys and their cousins are devouring bacon in the kitchen.
1. Pewee and indigo bunting in morning sun
2. A morning of listening to Chester tell stories. What a privilege to listen to someone who has lived for almost 100 years.
3. Clear thinking and reasoning
4. Surprises: getting to figure out who left me that beautiful gemstone scarab bracelet in my box at church
5. The Weaver family. I am so grateful for my aunts and uncles and cousins, my parents and siblings and nieces and nephews.
May we walk in Beauty!