1. Coyotes in the bosque. I didn’t see them. Jon did. (Now my heart is a little fluttery with sadness because this afternoon, someone knocked on our door and asked if he could hunt foxes and coyotes on our property. We said, “No, we like them here.”)
2. The sound of the white-throat as we shoveled the drive this morning.
3. Family. Weaver family reunion this afternoon. It’s great to re-connect and hear everyone’s stories.
4. Those clouds that looked like mountains in the distance.
5. When people’s dreams come true.
May we walk in Beauty!