1. Using gratitude lists as a prompt in school today. Why haven’t I done this before? It felt like a gift I gave myself–such bright and deep and thoughtful responses. I am going to miss these people.
2. That poem that a student handed me today to fulfill a class project. May you thrive. May you live deeply.
3. How the Earth provides the medicine. The tulip tree is blooming, which is beautiful, but suddenly the allergies are going haywire. So, more plantain and wild chamomile and catnip and mint and nettle and lemon balm tea with honey. I will try one more night without the allopathic remedy.
4. New haircut! I always feel like a work of art when I have been to see Kristen.
5. Mockingbird, as I was walking out to gather herbs this evening, sang to me in Ovenbird, “Teacher-teacher-teacher!”
May we walk in Beauty!