1. Milkweed and Monarchs. Milkweed is blooming everywhere this year. Dare I have hope?
2. Clouds flowing through the sky behind Marie’s sea glass blossom.
3. Public Lament. Public tears. Challenge: Don’t go back to sleep. Don’t get over it. Don’t forget.
4. Hearing my own words spoken as a blessing, in someone else’s voice. What a gift.
5. Little boats. Two boys learned/re-learned how to make paper boats in church today. One boy is going to make “thousands!” He is going to set up classes to teach other people how to make boats. He is talking about how professional paper boat makers might make their creases. He says things like, “This is how you turn a failure into a success. You take it back to a hat, and start over from there.” Yes, Boy. Always take it back to the hat. Turn those failures into successes.
6. Family reunion.
May we walk in Beauty!