1. This: “Sometimes, there are days like this when that slow, steady effort is rewarded with justice that arrives like a thunderbolt. ” —President Obama
2. Bree Newsome–She climbed that flagpole and took down that obscenity. She’d had enough already. When they put cuffs on her, she held her head up, smiled, and recited the Lord’s Prayer as they walked her out. We showed the video to the boys–“Sometimes,” I told them, “people break laws for good reasons.”
3. Cat on my lap on a chilly evening. His head is so heavy on my right wrist, I might have to quit typing.
4. Shifting and re-making spaces. Ellis wants space of his own, so I am giving him my “Room of Her Own” and moving my space up to the attic. I’ll have to see what it’s like in weather changes, but right now it feels just right. Even more my own than the little room was down below.
5. Tending the head space, as well as the heart space.
May we walk in Beauty!