1. Science: The boys watched Bill Nye the Science Guy today. They learned about mixing moss and milk or yogurt and then painting it on a surface, so we did that tonight.
2. Magic: Ellis used his moss mix to make a carpet for the faerie house under the sycamore tree. Then they both ran inside asking to fill sea shells with milk and honey as a gift for the faeries.
3. Prayer: I am so sad and disheartened by the continuing medical struggles of a beautiful, wild, and gentle soul that I know. I feel so hopeless and helpless, and prayer is a line that I hold onto. Thin sometimes that line is, but real. And strong.
4. Dreams: Last night’s dream was unsettling. Still, I think it had a message which I will take to heart, a message for which I am grateful.
5. Poetry: During tonight’s class, three of us read papers on poems we’d read–William Stafford, Madeleine L’Engle, and Mary Oliver.
May we walk in Beauty!