1. “Transforming Memory.” Thank you, Mindy!
2. Boy and his Grandma watching Little League championships together.
3. Reading the FB page for this weekend’s poetry tent. The posts: one line from the poet’s pieces, and then a photo of the poet. The lines themselves became poems of the poems, packing the meaning more tightly, into one crystal moment. Powerful stuff.
4. New ideas, how they sprout in the unconscious like those sweet potatoes in the basement, sending sprouts straight up to the sunlight.
5. Sight, vision, observation
May we walk in Beauty!