1. Talent show. Belly laughs and tears in one evening. “It is Well.”
2. Those boys laughing into the face of the Wolf. I don’t mean any wolf–that laughter would be rude. This is the Wolf, and that laughter is about survival, and friendship. I don’t know how else to say this, but I was grateful to witness it.
3. How all these children are becoming who they are, growing into themselves.
4. Conversations about writing and inner landscapes.
5. Collage–all afternoon: images and scissors and cutting and pasting, children and adults, humming and singing, laughing and talking, making.
May we walk in Beauty!