It’s never enough
to say that the eagle flies
over the River.
It’s never enough to say
that the River is flowing.
1. Den’s Service Center: Thursday at 4, I called them and said that I was on my way home from work with a slow leak in my tire. They said they’d look at it, even though it would be the last (and busiest) half hour of their day. I made it safely, they found the nail and fixed it, and they only charged me $13.
2. Harvest hymns in Friday morning hymn sing yesterday.
3. Oaks–less showy than the sugar maples, perhaps. A rich rusty red.
4. The monarch I saw the other day at school. I stepped outside in a brief moment, and there it was, dancing through the slanting autumn sun rays.
5. Breath. (Ellis says I need to include things that I take for granted. I agree.)
May we walk in Beauty!