1. Sleep. After an intensely busy week/weekend, and before another intensely busy week, I had one L-O-N-G night of sleep. Joss and I fell asleep while we were reading A Swiftly Tilting Planet up in my bed, and I slept through until morning.
2. Those morning planets hanging out together.
3. The rhythm of work and rest.
4. Grandma Slabaugh’s Apple Cake. Someone say the recipe I posted on Facebook, made it, and sent me a slice.
5. Restoration. Redemption. Making things right. Always keeping open the possibilities for wholeness.
6. The right to vote.
May we walk in Compassion.