Home sick from school today, but lost to be grateful for.
1. The painting of a road above the altar yesterday.
2. Singing, singing, singing
3. Ruby Bridges–her courage and her determination. If a six-year-old could pray daily for those people who daily abused her, perhaps I can find it in me to pray for these presidential candidates who get my goat?
4. Meditation. The Desert Ammas and Abbas. Zentangle.
5. I know I will feel better again. I sort of forget what normal feels like, and it has only been a few days of this. Still, I know that I will get better. I say an extra prayer for those who live with permanent or chronic illness or disability.
May we walk in Beauty!