1. Sometimes those kids play so beautifully together. Yesterday afternoon, for almost an hour, they played the dreidel game together without fighting, without yelling. Let’s all try to play nicely together too, shall we?
2. Salmon sunset in the hollow last night.
3. Untangling old patterns. Drawing new ones.
4. Owls. Most mornings I hear them as I am working here quietly. May there always be great horned owls in the wood.
5. The week ahead. May it be filled with satisfying work, powerful ideas, and loving connections.
May we walk in Beauty!