1. Last night’s choral concert at LMH. Incredible music. My children were singing the opening lines of “Here We Come A-Caroling” all evening: Ba-ba-da-dum!
2. The pottery mural in the chapel foyer. Tiles that reference cultures around the world. Clay pots. Vessels. Diverse colors, textures, designs.
3. Lights at ends of tunnels.
4. Choices. I can respond in anger and disgust, or I can choose to give the anger and disgust a nod of acknowledgement, and then say, “What does this situation need of me? What is my work here?” So often, an available choice becomes clear when I can walk through the veil of my own ego-based response–I don’t manage this nearly as as often or as gracefully as I would like, but I can be grateful that the opportunities to practice keep appearing.
5. Micron and Prismacolor pens: .005 is my favorite right now for spidery little lines
May we walk in Beauty! <Ba-ba-da-dum!>