“Here is the world. Beautiful and terrible things will happen. Don’t be afraid.”
― Frederick Buechner
1. A clean house. Top to bottom.
2. Tabula rasa. Starting fresh.
3. Sleeping until 6:30. I had forgotten that my body could do that.
4. The owl out there, booming in the oak grove. (And in the time it has taken me to ponder and write this morning, dawn has arrived, the owl has settled into silence, and the wren has begun the first notes of the dawn chorus.)
5. The way light is emerging through the mist this morning.
May we walk in Beauty!