when the dream has shifted,
sifted away into the mist
will you still find yourself
moored to the rocks of the day
or off in some alternate realm
where anything is possible?
1. Yesterday’s message: “You are a beloved, precious child of God.” Pass it on.
2. Chili lunch yesterday, thanks to the Junior Youth. And there was a delicious vegetarian option. And Cholulu Chipotle hot sauce. And both cornbread and rice. I’m suddenly feeling hungry again.
3. Outlining my classes. I love the feel of possibility, the sense of organization at the beginning. I am vowing to hold onto that careful organization more solidly throughout this semester.
4. Staff Development Day. Sometimes I hate meetings, but Staff Development Day is a school day when I don’t have to be responsible to prepare anything for anyone else. I can look forward to receiving all day. I love the bustle of the full group of teachers from all the campuses.
5. Language. What an amazing gift language is, the web of words that we build between us, to channel ideas and thoughts and dreams and feelings between us, bridging the separate worlds of our bodies.
May we walk in Beauty!