“We carry ourselves wherever we go and we cannot escape by mere flight.” –Matrona I
1. Moonshadows. Did you see the faeries out there last night? Such magic. And this morning, it was starshadows. Starshadows! (I have not seen the five all strung out in their line, but this morning one was pulsing, twinkling at me through the branches of the walnut and sycamore trees, oh so brightly.)
2. The internet connection that makes it possible for me to see what everybody else’s snow looks like on these snowbound days.
3. Getting the work done. I’ve got this.
4. Baked Oatmeal. It’s what’s for breakfast. (Apples in there.)
5. Snow ice cream. It’s what’s for snack. (3 cups of snow. Mix in 1/2 c. sugar, 1 c. milk, and 1 tsp. vanilla. Add another 2-3 cups of snow. Serve immediately.)
May we walk in Beauty!