1. That spring-singer out in the trees. Cardinal: “Pretty, pretty, pretty!”
2. Yesterday’s sunrise. The sun came into the hollow not golden as usual, but magenta and rose. I felt like I was inside a heart.
3. Teaching is such a balance of the giving of instruction and input, and getting out of the way of the process. Yesterday’s Drama class was a powerful example of how the real magic often happens when the teacher slips off to the sidelines. There’s no real formula for making that happen. Each group is different and each day is different, but yesterday was a shining, shining Moment. A gift.
4. The flashes of blue fire inside my labradorite beads.
5. The green eyes of that small boy over there.
May we walk in Beauty!