1. Reassessing. Watching someone have the courage to say, “This doesn’t work. I am going to try something different.” Because sometimes will and determination aren’t about perseverating and following through on that one thing despite all indications that it isn’t working. Sometimes will and determination are about having the wisdom and grace to say that it’s time to find a different new thing.
2. How community forms naturally and organically when it is given the spaces and the rooms in which to thrive.
3. How there is always something more to strive for and to learn. This sometimes looks pretty crunchy–I can feel like I am always inadequate, never quite up to the task, never quite the best best that I can be. Or I can remember that I am never completely formed, never static, never done, but that there are always new ways to grow and develop and change, to transform.
4. Rhythms. Things are always changing. Things are always staying the same. Like fractals, the patterns repeat endlessly with intricate variations that create complexity and beauty.
5. I hear phoebe calling this week. Welcome back, Wing-friends!
May we walk in Beauty!