Happy National Poetry Month!
all day I listened
for the small, wild thread
of your song,
like the first notes
of a sparrow
tuning up for morning
1. The music in yesterday’s chapel. I could listen to Mindy Nolt sing for hours. Sending the students out into their day with the message that everything will work itself out.
2. How things come together even when they seem like they won’t.
3. That impossibly golden forsythia.
4. Morning clouds–layers of colors and shadows.
5. Mercy and grace. Mercy and grace. Mercy and grace.
May we walk in Mercy.