From the Facebook Page of Mykal Slack.
Poem for today and for yesterday:
Oh give me the words
to make a gentle nest–words
that harbor and heal.
1. Words. Metonymics, semiotics, heteroglossia, chronotope. . . I am at a Teachers as Scholars conference at Messiah College. Loving the words.
2. Two crows conferring in a yellow field
3. The perfect V of geese along the highway
4. The helpers. Look for the helpers, says Mr. Rogers
5. All the healing things: words, laughter, hugs, glances, touch
May we walk in Beauty!