What songs shall we sing
when the dawn has come creeping
the ridges and the mountains
through a summer veil of haze?
1. Home again, home again. Safely. Settling back in.
2. Seeing Fred again. We all missed him.
3. Those enormous walnut limbs that fell while we were away didn’t fall on little Pippi the Prius.
4. Vacation. This one feels like those space trips that use the gravitational force of the moon to go further into space. This trip to Chincoteague has given me renewed energy to get my work done.
5. Waking up to the sounds of home.
May we walk in Beauty!