1. A visiting student from Chile told me today that his favorite poet is Gabriela Mistral, so I looked her up. Her name was sort of vaguely familiar. Now I am loving diving into her work.
2. A bare treeful of redwinged blackbirds.
3. Buds! The trees are budding!
4. The green! Oh, the green! The hills surrounding my hollow are Brigadoon-green.
5. The way this cat loves his purple blanket. We keep this purple bedspread in the living room for snuggling on cold evenings. No matter where in the room it is, that’s where Fred chooses to sleep these days.
May we walk in Beauty!