1. The Little Guy who was injured in the bus accident seems to be healing, out of most critical condition, and stable. This is a great relief. When it was announced in chapel this morning, people kept trying to applaud before the announcement was even finished. Such joy.
2. The empathetic hearts of teenagers.
3. Possibilities that come out of nowhere. Nurturing, dream-sustaining possibilities.
4. The faerie energy that surrounds a green tree in a meadow. When school is over, I want to trespass on the farmer’s meadow and sit beneath that tree. I wonder if I’d have the nerve?
5. Have I written about the buttercups in the meadow? The horses grazing among the buttercups. And an indigo bunting in the trees.
May we walk in Beauty!